- Colorado’s Millennial Generation: Youth Perceptions and Experiences of Nature, by Karen S. Barton
- Listening to Our Students: Understanding How They Learn Research Methods in Geography, by Kevin Keenan and Danielle Fontaine
- Field Trips as Valuable Learning Experiences in Geography Courses, by Amy Richmond Krakowka
- Developing Standards-Based Geography Curricular Materials from Overseas Field Experiences for K-12 Teachers, by Alex Oberle and Fabián Araya Palacios
- Service-Learning: Critical Traditions and Geographic Pedagogy, by Brian Grabbatin and Amanda Fickey
- Maphead: Charting the Wide, Weird World of Geography Wonks, reviewed by Al Forsyth
Journal of Geography, a peer-reviewed journal which covers innovative approaches to geography research, teaching, and learning, is published six times per year. The journal is just one of the benefits of membership in the National Council for Geographic Education. Why not join today!