- Integration of Geospatial Science in Teacher Education, by Peggy Hauselt and Jennifer Helzer
- A Sustainability Initiative to Quantify Carbon Sequestration by Campus Trees, by Helen M. Cox
- Writing in Undergraduate Geography Classes: Faculty Challenges and Rewards, by Lynn M. Patterson and Vanessa Slinger-Friedman
- Experiencing Blues at the Crossroads: A Place-Based Method for Teaching the Geography of Blues Culture, by John Strait
- Popular Culture, Geopolitics, and Identity, reviewed by Katrinka Somdahl-Sands
Journal of Geography, a peer-reviewed journal which covers innovative approaches to geography research, teaching, and learning, is published six times per year. The journal is just one of the benefits of membership in the National Council for Geographic Education. Why not join today!