- Lessons from the Dust Bowl: Human-Environment Education on the Great Plains, by Jess Porter
- Expanding Markets: Foreign Direct Investment as a Lesson in Economic Geography, by Ronald Kalafsky
- Engaging Students through Mapping Local Histsory, by Katharyne Mitchell and Sarah Elwood
- Geo-Mexico: The Geography and Dynamics of Modern Mexico, Reviewed by Jeffrey S. Smith
- Caribbean Landscapes: An Interpretive Atlas, Reviewed by James Wiley
Journal of Geography, a peer-reviewed journal which covers innovative approaches to geography research, teaching, and learning, is published six times per year. The journal is just one of the benefits of membership in the National Council for Geographic Education. Why not join today!