In the current issue of Journal of Geography:
- Integrating Online GIS into the K-12 Curricula: Lessons from the Development of a Collaborative GIS in Michigan by Paul Henry and Hugh Semple
- Components of Spatial Thinking: Evidence from a Spatial Thinking Ability Test by Jongwon Lee and Robert Bednarz
- Southern Identity in Southern Living Magazine by Tracy Lauder
- The NAEP Geography Report 2010: What Will We Do Next? by Roger M. Downs
- Citation for James F. Petersen, 2011 Recipient of the George J. Miller Award for Distinguished Service by Ruth Shirey
- You can read those articles and view a stereo image of the Great San Francisco earthquake of 1906 on the journal’s cover.
The Journal of Geography, a peer-reviewed journal which covers innovative approaches to geography research, teaching, and learning, is published six times per year. The journal is just one of the benefits of membership in the National Council for Geographic Education. Why not join today!